Register for the 43rd season of Canadian Improv Games!
Registration includes your high school improv team’s participation in an All Teams Meet, Exhibition Round, Regional Tournament, optional add-ons like in school workshops and the online wildcard as well as a chance to compete in the National Tournament and Festival in Ottawa!
- Step 1: Find the region you will be taking part in by visiting http://improv.ca/regions/
- Step 2: Fill out our online Registration Form: click here
- Step 3: Pay Registration Fee.
- Option 1: pay by CHEQUE and include this invoice! Cheques, along with the invoice can be mailed to: Canadian Improv Games Suite #415, 2818 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5T 0C1
- Option 2: pay by E-TRANSFER. In order to pay by e-transfer you must email this invoice to email@example.com. Then using online banking, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org using the password CIG43 and including in the optional message your school name and address.
- Please be sure to update this address in your system. Payment cannot be processed without the invoice filled out. Early Bird rates only for payments mailed or received by September 28.
- Step 4: A regional Producer will be in touch soon with more details on regional specific dates for All Teams training, exhibition and more. If you have any questions, be sure to contact our registration team at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 30th, 2019!