Register for the Canadian Improv Games this season!
Registration includes your high school improv team’s participation in an All Teams Meet, Exhibition Round, Regional Tournament, optional add-ons like private workshops and the Online Wildcard Competition as well as a chance to compete in the National Tournament and Festival in Ottawa!
- Step 1: Find the region you will be taking part in by visiting http://improv.ca/regions/
- Step 2: Complete Online Registration Form by October 31: click here
- Step 3: Pay Registration Fee by October 31
- Pay by CHEQUE and include this invoice! Cheques, along with the invoice can be mailed to: Canadian Improv Games Suite #415, 2818 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5T 0C1
- Please be sure to update this address in your system. Payment cannot be processed without the invoice filled out.
- Early Bird rates only for payments must be received by September 28th.
- Step 4: Complete a Participation Waiver for your school (link will be available September).
- Step 5: A Regional Producer will be in touch soon with more details on regional specific dates for All Teams training, Exhibition, Regional Tournament dates, and more. If you have any questions, be sure to contact our registration team at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 31st.
Please Note: The person registering the team must be a teacher or school staff member unless given written consent by your school’s principal. For more information regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.