Volunteering at the #CIG41 National Festival & Tournament is a truly memorable experience for anyone looking to further develop their artistic goals while donating their time to make one of the most magical youth theatre events in Canada come to life!
As a volunteer participating in the CIG Nationals Leadership Program, you will take part in five incredible days of connecting with other like-minded people. You’ll join a team of emerging performers, educators, and arts administrators from across Canada while learning from some of the most seasoned trainers and producers. This is the perfect opportunity to hone your improv skills while strengthening a leadership skill of your choice (which might include anything from stage management and theatre production to event management, public speaking, or team-building).
Join us in Ottawa from April 17-22, 2018 at CIG41 for one of the most high-energy, exhilarating and rewarding experiences at this step in your career!
There are over 20 volunteer roles to choose from at Nationals! Select your top 5 choices (you may be placed in more than one) by reviewing the list here and make sure to list them on your application form below!
* Selected volunteers will have a range of daytime workshops from which to choose a focus. These workshops could range from:
– Starting your own improv company
– Advanced judging skills
– Marketing an improv show
– Becoming an effective improv trainer
* In order to participate, you must be available and in Ottawa from Tuesday, April 17th at 4 pm until Sunday, April 22nd at noon. This program is an intensive, full-time commitment!
* Hotel accommodations will be provided to out-of-town volunteers or a first-come-first-serve basis (as there is limited capacity)
* Participants will also take part in a top-secret, exciting team-building adventure!