Even if you’ve been to Improv Camp/Improv U before it’s always a good reminder of what to bring. Here is a copy of our packing list:
Packing List: Essentials
- 1 very open mind
- 1 enthusiastic and positive attitude
- 1 pair of comfortable shoes
- 1 light jacket
- 1 bathing suit
- 10-12 pairs of socks 10 pairs of underwear
- 1 set of pajamas
- long sleeve shirts
- pairs of pants – (1 pair of non-denim loose fitting pants, for movement work)
- 1 warm wool sweater or synthetic fleece
- 2 pairs of Shorts
- 1 complete, entirely waterproof rain suit (or nearest that you have… Don’t go buy anything!)
- 2 pairs of sturdy shoes (one for wet, one for dry. this can include your comfy ones)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 pair of rubber boots (If you want, not essential… we hope)
- 1 old flat sheet for mattress cover (N/A for Improv U)
- 1 warm, compact sleeping bag (Improv U has bedding, but sometime’s it’s nice to have your own)
- 1 Pillow (and pillow case)
- 1 flashlight (remember the batteries) (N/A for Improv U)
- 2 large towels
- 1 toiletries kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, lip balm, soap, shampoo, conditioner, Kleenex, comb)
- sunscreen (SPR15 or better, very important!)
- insect repellent
- 1 bag for dirty clothes
camera, reading books, backpack, pen, paper
Do Not Bring:
firearms, food, electronic devices of any kind, unnecessary toiletries, tobacco products, pocket knives, anything of value You won’t need them!
Those of you that will be flying to Improvcamp / Improv U, please remember that liquids and gels must be packed in your check in luggage.
You may also want to bring a little bit of spending money for our camp TUCKSHOP! great shirts, hooded sweats and candy galore will be available. For a sneak peak at the design go to the Improvcamp facebook group to see a photo!
We look forward to seeing you at camp!